I haven’t gotten an official “About this blog” written or “Goals for this blog” list written somewhere to check off. I’m one of those people-almost, except I hyperventilate so much at the idea of failing, I need a chocolate, a nap, and get nothing done. So here’s to ACTION…
Here’s what we want to do:
- Talk about beauty in a way all of us real people ie, mere mortals can understand
- It’s terrible searching for advice and clarity only to find confusion instead. There’s a whole new vocabulary and brands that are not pronounced like they look…
- Review products of many different price points. That means drugstore brands, beauty counters in Macy’s/Dillards and the trendy things at Ulta & Sephora. IT’S NO FUN looking through “Best of” Lists when you can’t afford anything.
- “BEST OF BEAUTY” LISTS SHOULD BE FOR EVERY BUDGET
- Luxe vs. Buck$-We’re going to review similar items of a “luxury” brand vs a drugstore brand and tell you how they compare.
- How-Tos- How do you get that Look? We’ll break it down for you
- Deals & Steals-We’ll let you know WHERE the great deals, coupons, and gift with purchases are.
- Bits-quick snippets from magazine about what’s IN right now
- Explore New Brands
Feel free to send us your ideas at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org